Q. Do you charge for wine tasting?
- Yes, we offer flights of 5 wines for $10 plus tax. Wine flights come in sweet or dry, and are preset.
Q. How late can we arrive when you are open and still taste wine?
- We take our last tasting 30 minutes before closing time. Please remember, as this is our home we ask everyone to vacate the premises at closing time.
Q. Do we need a reservation for a tasting?
- Reservations are not required unless you have a group of 8 or more guests.
Q. We’re planning a commercial vehicle tour of local wineries. Do we need a reservation?
- YES! We only accept commercial vehicle groups by prior reservations only. Please contact us for more information. We staff our tasting room to assure that all of our guests have an enjoyable experience. Groups without reservations may be denied service because we are understaffed or our facility is already full.
Q. When is the best time to visit?
- If you are looking for a quiet afternoon with one-on-one interaction with our knowledgeable tasting room staff, then we recommend a week day visit. Weekday hours are Tuesday – Friday 11-6. If you are looking for a lot of interaction with other visitors and a more festive atmosphere, we recommend visiting on the weekend. Saturday 11-6, Sunday 12-5
Q. Do you offer anything else besides wine?
- Wine is our focus, but we do have a small gift area in our tasting room with an ever-changing collection of wares and gourmet food items.
Q. Can we bring our children to the winery?
- We require all children to be supervised, quiet and well behaved. If your child is disruptive to guests, damaging our property or our landscaping, you will be asked to leave.
Q. Can we bring our pet to the winery?
- NO. The winery is a working farm, and therefor we have many other animals such as chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, sheep, etc, roaming the property at any time.
Q. Do you offer quantity discounts?
- Yes, we offer 10% off each bottle of 12 or more.
Q. Do you offer private labels?
- Yes, please check here to design and order, or call us for more info.
Q. Can we bring outside alcohol to the winery?
- NO! Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board anywhere on our property. Any outside alcohol that is brought onto the property will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
Q. Do you offer wine by the glass?
- Yes, we offer wine by the glass for $7 plus tax. Open bottles are permitted outside in the seating area only. Last pour is 15 minutes before closing time.
Q. Do you offer food onsite?
- We offer light snacks, cheese, crackers, etc. Occasionally we have food trucks at the winery for special events.
Q. Do you allow guests to have picnics?
Yes, we do allow snacks and picnics outside in our lawn. Please do not take advantage of our hospitality. We ask that you do not bring grills, tents, large coolers, or have food delivered due to safety concerns.
Q. Do you host weddings, ceremonies, parties, showers or other celebrations?
- NO. We do not host any private events. We are winegrowers and concentrate our efforts on growing premium wine.
Q. Do you allow photos for special events on your property?
- We understand that our vineyard provides an exquisite backdrop for special milestones and receive many inquiries. We only permit photography of special occasions by appointment, during normal business hours and on days when there are no other winery events. To inquire about scheduling an appointment and availability, please contact us.